You can place an order using a service called PayPal. The service is widely used on Ebay and other auction sites. I've looked into them extensively and have been extremely pleased with their service.
How it works:
- Go to PayPal's site at www.paypal.com.
- Register with PayPal and provide them with your credit card information. Their form is fairly short and simple.
- Across the top of the screen, pick the button labeled "Send Money".
- They'll ask for the recipient's e-mail.
My e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org (Paypal uses a persons e-mail address as their account name).
- Put in the amount of money you want to send.
- At that point you can include a note listing the molds you want to purchase.
You must include your address in this note!
Even though you've already given your address to Paypal, they don't share it with anyone.
- I receive the e-mail and ship the molds out to you the next day. You should receive them 3-4 days later.
- If you're outside the U.S., it will take Paypal several days to verify your credit card and address.
Please do not forget:
You can also use PayPal to send money to anyone you like (as long as they have an e-mail address). For the person to claim their money, they need to register with PayPal and they'll send them a check. They don't even have to have a credit card!
- Your name and address.
- The mold # and description of the mold(s) you want (shown on the molds page).
- Mold costs are shown on the molds page.
- Don't forget to add the shipping cost! Here are links to the U.S. Shipping Costs and the International Shipping Costs.
- If you order 5 or more molds, you can take 10% off the cost of the molds (before adding shipping costs).
- Order 10 or more molds and you get 15% off.
- Order 15 or more molds and you get 20% off.
If you have any other questions, feel free to email me at email@example.com or call me at home from 10am to 8pm central time at
http://www.hirstarts.com. All photos, articles and plans are copyrighted by Bruce Hirst and may not be used without permission.
"Castlemolds(R)" is a trademark of Hirst Arts Fantasy Architecture Inc.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.